Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rock On - Review

Finally, a movie showcasing the bond of friendship and dreams released after a hiatus. And I had the honour of watching it on my lappy :( , which didn’t give the same effects as the PVRs of NCR, moreover the print was not original..so the total enthu of watching it drained my spirits but Farhan Akhtar.how can I miss him…

Now coming to the review, overall the movie was nice time pass..and you can even watch certain scenes twice or thrice. Humor amongst friends has been given a nice touch, though the bonding was not as great as Dil Chahta Hai. Somehow, the comparison seems inevitable because of the similarity in the background of both the movies. While, DCH is class apart, RO will go a long way to commensurate its standards. Music is good and pleasant, but the people who worship rock will have fairly different opinion. And I completely respect it.

Now, a special review about Farhan. Farhan here, Farhan there Farhan Akhtar everywhere. My brother has science exam tomorrow and while I was writing this, he came with an innovative idea of defining Farhan’s presence in a movie- “He is present in the smallest particles as proton (being the producer), as electron (being the singer), and neutron (being the actor) in the atom (Rock on)” Summed up the right way bro…It is not that I didn’t like his acting, its just that I am in love with his direction, wish he had directed this movie as well.

Your comments are welcome Friends...

No comments: