Friday, February 9, 2007

My first Post

After a long hiatus, I m back with a new blog. Hope this time I dont screw it up. I Would definitely try to be regular which seems an uphill task...but lets see how the future carves out to be!!!!
First mid semesters of final year gearing up the road..he hee....but do I know which subjects are being taught...or for that matter my dear fellow thaparians, do you know the syllabus!!!!! Lets not bother about the exams as we have been blessed up with only one exam in a day......which would b tough for students like me who want to get over with this funda of exams ASAP(As soon As Possible). Oops!!! ASAP....it is one of the official term I learnt during my training...its used in emails mostly . Just told you FYI( For your interest, another term!!!!)

2 comments:

Ricky Singla said...

so u too caught the blog virus.. good

I added u to recommended bloggers on my page. I hope u do the same :-)

Anirudh Singh said...

FYI = For Your Information and not Interest...:)